RaceReplay Version 5.0
RaceReplay™ is an easy to use application for capturing and playback of video from a video camera. You can use RaceReplay for controlling instant video replays of captured video. The video can be displayed over a projection system or large TV so your audience can enjoy the instant replays and live action video. You can even capture, save and print snapshots from the video playback, preview or even during recording. RaceReplay is also easily customized.
RaceReplay is very flexible and has been used for:
- Cub Scout® Pinewood Derby®, Awana® Grand Prix and other similar races
- Instant replays of football and hockey games
- Instant replays of bull riding events
- Checking fastball pitching technique
- Brides-to-be trying on wedding dresses in a boutique
- Capturing video from various video sources and saving to the computer
- Capturing snapshots from video files or from the video feed
If you know of any other good uses for RaceReplay, let us know.
- Preview and Capture Live Video - Use the provided controls to view live video from your video camera and record the video to your computer. Video is recorded in AVI file format.
- Play Video Clips - You can easily open, play and pause previously recorded video clips. Plays AVI, MPG, MPEG, and WMV video files.
- Instant Replay - As soon as recording is complete, the video will be automatically replayed on screen (with the optional auto replay mode turned on) or you can manually start the replay sequence yourself.
- Customize the Replay Sequence - You can switch the auto replay mode on and off. Control the number of replays, how much of the video to replay, add a delay before the start of replay or stop of recording, and even display the replays in full screen. After replay, you can opt to have RaceReplay return to live preview, minimize the screen or do nothing.
- Playback Speed - Adjust the playback speed up or down, like for slow motion replays, or even step the video forward one frame at a time.
- Video Size - Adjust the video size up or down or display the video in full screen mode.
- Remote Recording and Replay - RaceReplay can be used as a standalone application or in tandem with other software.
- GrandPrix Race Manager Version 6.0 and above can automatically control when to start recording (clicking on the "Ready Timer" button) and when to stop (results received from the timing system). RaceReplay can then start the instant replay sequence automatically or you can do it yourself manually.
- With GrandPrix Race Manager, file names for the video clips will have the name of the race group, the round number and heat number (e.g. Wolves_Round1_Heat1.avi) so you can easily go back and replay a clip for a specific heat.
- RaceReplay and GrandPrix Race Manager can be run on the same computer or on two different networked computers (requires GrandPrix Race Manager Version 9.0 or above).
- Dual Monitors - When running Windows in extended monitor mode, RaceReplay gives you the ability to control the video from one monitor while the video itself is displayed on a secondary monitor. The audience will only see the video, not you working the controls.
- Take Snapshots - While the video is playing, you can grab a snapshot to capture a specific moment, like a spectacular crash or a close finish. Snapshots can be saved and even printed. Previously saved snapshots can also be viewed and printed.
- Manage File Storage Space - Since video files can take up a lot of hard drive space you are given some options to manage how much storage will be used for your video clips. You can record over the last video clip, save the last specified number of files, or limit the storage space to a certain amount.
- Easily Adjust Volume/Balance - Easily mute/unmute playback audio and you have easy access to your PC's sound and balance controls for fine volume adjustment.
A portion of the profits from this software are donated to our local Awana club. Awana® is an international organization which seeks to teach girls and boys about the Gospel of Christ and to train them to serve Him through bible verse memorization, bible teaching, games, and other activities.
RaceReplay is a trademark of Lisano Enterprises, LLC.
Awana is a registered trademark of Awana Clubs International.
i-Link is a registered trademark of Sony Corporation.
Cub Scouts and Pinewood Derby are registered trademarks of the Boy Scouts of America.
Windows and Internet Explorer are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.