If not completely satisfied with any return eligible item, within 30 days, we will refund the purchase price. Shipping and handling charges, however, are not refundable.
We are not responsible for any delivery delays due to USPS or FedEx handling, inclement weather, natural disaster, or other cause outside of our control.
Please contact us prior to any return.
Please contact us directly if you receive a defective product.
Return the product in the original, unopened packaging. It must be in resellable condition.
For software returns, if you received a CD, return the CD in the original packaging. You must provide written confirmation that all copies of the software have been uninstalled and that all copies of the software serial number have been destroyed. This includes any emails which contain the software serial number, as well as the order receipt.
Note: Software subscriptions, such as DerbyWeb, are non-returnable.
How to Prevent a Software Return:
- Review Product Info - Carefully review the product information and screenshots on this website to make sure the features meet your needs and hardware, if applicable.
- Review Software Requirements - Make sure the software will work with your computer setup.
- Review Hardware Requirements (if applicable) - Make sure the software will work with your hardware devices.
- Download the Software Demo - This will allow you to evaluate the software first-hand, so you can see if it meets your needs.
- Don't Rush - It takes time to evaluate some types of race software and to practice with it. If your race is coming up very soon, it may be best to wait until next year.