Extension cable for use with serial port (RS-232) timers. This cable gives you much more flexibility in where you can place your computer in relation to your timer. Perfect for your next Cub Scout® Pinewood Derby®, Awana® Grand Prix, Space Derby®, or other similar race.
- 50 ft length
- DB9 Male to DB9 Female connectors
- Fully shielded to prevent unwanted EMI/RFI interference
- Fully molded connectors with thumbscrews provide you with a quick and easy connection every time
- Can connect to a USB to Serial Adapter, if your computer doesn't have a serial port
- All 9 pins are wired straight through.
We do also carry a Serial Port Tester that will help you troubleshoot a timer communications issue.
Warning: Don't wait until the last minute to test out your timer with your computer! You don't need your whole track setup in order to do that, just the timer, your computer and the cabling to connect the two. If you do run into a problem, you will then have time to resolve it before your race.
Awana is a registered trademark of Awana Clubs International
Cub Scouts, Pinewood Derby and Space Derby are registered trademarks of the Boy Scouts of America