FAQ's - How can I rerun a racer without rerunning everyone else in that heat?
- Category: Running the Race
- On the Racing screen, click on the button next to the race group name and select "Test / Tiebreak". That will display a generic set of racers on the screen.
- Put the racer in the appropriate lane.
- Run the heat, just like any other heat.
- Write down the time, as times are not saved when in this mode.
- Go back to the original heat.
- Click on the Manual Results button to edit the times for that heat.
- Click on the Save button to save your changes.
See also the Partial Heat Rerun video on GrandPrix Race Manager's Video page, http://grandprix-software-central.com/gprm/videos.php.