The New Triton T2 is a classic design pocket scale. It's thin, durable and accurate. Although this scale is small, it's cover can be used as an expansion tray to make the weighing platform larger then most table-sized scales. The resilient integrated ribbed poly-case and 5PPS* makes it more durable then any other scale in it's class.
*The Triton uses the exclusive new 5PPS 5 Point Overload Protection System to help prevent damage from accidental overload of the scale.
Review from ScaleMagazine.com
- Reads up to 550 grams (19.4 oz) with 0.1 gram (0.004 oz) accuracy
- Displays weight in ounces, grams, troy ounces, or penny weight
- Exclusive 5PPS Overload Protection
- Proven long-term durability and reliability
- Full Tare feature
- Auto Calibration, with optional 200g Calibration Weight
- Built in ABS Polymer Hard cover with non-slip grip-ribs for easy holding and handling
- Patented Hinge Design allows the hinged cover to be removed and used as a tray.
- Ultra Low Cost
- Large Rubber Soft-Touch keys
- Extra-Large backlit LCD display
- Magnetic cover-clasp prevent accidental opening
- Lifetime replacement Warranty-CE
- Instruction manual. A quick users guide is also included on the inside of the scale cover.
- Two AAA batteries
Note: Make sure to let your scale acclimate to the temperature of the room you are to hold check-in. That will help ensure consistent weighing accuracy.
Note: We HIGHLY recommend that you purchase the 200g calibration weight. Though the scales come pre-calibrated, you may need to re-calibrate the scale at a future date.
Note: Car not included (of course).