If you have purchased one of our software products and a newer version is released, you can choose to upgrade to that version for a nominal cost**. If you would like to do that, the process works like this:
- Purchase the upgrade from our Online Store. Please have your old serial number handy for this step. You can opt to download the software, get it on CD or both.
Note: If you, personally, do not have an account on our website or have access to an account made by someone else in your organization, then just set yourself/organization up as a new customer during the checkout process.
- Once we have the order in our system, we will verify your eligibility to upgrade using the old serial# that you supplied. This will happen during our normal business hours. Hopefully, you did not wait until the last minute.
- While you are waiting for us to process your order and if you chose a download option, you can download the software from our Downloads page. Make sure to download the Full Release, as you are moving to an entirely new version. The software will act as a demo until you enter your new software serial number.
Note: You do NOT need to have your old version installed in order to install the latest version.
- Once your upgrade eligibility is confirmed, we will complete the order.
- You will receive an order update email with your new software serial number. Some email providers may dump our emails into your Spam or Junk Mail folder, so make sure to look there. If you can flag our messages as not spam, we would appreciate it.
- Run the software and enter your new software serial number to activate all of the features.
** Conditions Do Apply:
- The old software version MUST still be supported. If it is not available on our Downloads page, it is no longer supported.
- You or your organization are the software license holder.