Normal Order Process
Here's how the normal order process works:
- Place your order through our website.
- The website will send you an order confirmation email.
- Orders are processed usually during our normal business hours. However, during busy season, we do often process orders after hours.
- For software upgrade orders, we do validate the old serial number that you supplied, to ensure that the upgrade is being requested by the licensed individual or organization.
- For new software licenses, there must be clear information as to whom the software is to be registered to. Incomplete information and unexplained acronyms will lead to a delay in the order processing.
- For credit card orders, we do our best to process orders the same business day, if received before 4 PM Mountain Time. For check orders, we process the order once the payment is received.
- If you order a CD, the software serial#(s) will be attached to the CD's envelope and included on your receipt.
- For ALL software orders (Download, CD, or CD and Download), when your order is completed, you will receive an order update email with your new serial number(s). Also, once your order is completed, your serial number(s) will be found in your account's Order History.
- If you are not receiving emails from our website, check your Junk Mail/Spam folder. Unfortunately, some email providers dump our emails there. Please check there and add us to your safe sender's list if that was the case.
- We process orders on a first come, first served basis and do so as fast as we can. Calling or emailing us will not get you your serial number(s) any faster. That just slows us down on processing orders.
- Your old serial number will not work in the new version of the software.
- Software serial numbers (license keys) for our products are copyrighted and we retain full copyright legal rights. Serial numbers must never be posted on the Internet or within documents publicly available on the Internet.
Downloading the Software:
You can download any of our desktop software packages at any time from our Downloads page. The software will act as a demo until you enter your new software serial number.